Maureen joined Hayes McGrath in 2016 having previously worked as a solicitor with a leading international insurance company for a number of years where she acquired considerable experience in defence litigation.
Maureen practices in the area of defence litigation, advising a number of insurance companies on a range of contentious matters, to include personal injury actions arising from employer’s liability, public liability, motor liability, product liability, and indemnity issues, professional negligence, defamation, and property damage claims.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a large and varied caseload of defence litigation files.
- Expertise in negotiation of settlements at all Court levels.
- Significant experience and successes in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Practical experience in all aspects of litigation procedure, particularly in the High Court, Circuit Court, District Court and Arbitrations.
- Developing and delivering in-house CPD seminars and training in the areas of Damages, Legal Costs, Fraudulent and Exaggerated claims and other topics of relevance.
- University of Limerick B.B.S. (Hons)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2008
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Commercial Litigation
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association