Clara joined the firm in 2017 and prior to joining Hayes McGrath worked for another Dublin law firm, managing a large caseload on behalf of leading insurers.
Since qualifying as a Solicitor in 2008, Clara has maintained a speciality in the area of defence litigation providing advice to insurance companies in relation to insurance litigation to include Motor, Employers Liability and Public Liability claims, Mediation and Arbitration.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2008.
- Successfully defended fraudulent and exaggerated claims in the Circuit and High Courts.
- Managed and advised on high value and catastrophic injury claims on behalf of insurers.
- Achieves economical settlements by way of negotiation, at all court levels, with a pragmatic, client focused approach.
- BA LLB NUI Galway
- Admitted as a Solicitor 2008
- Diploma in Insurance Law from the Law Society
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association