Andrew is an expert in litigation and dispute resolution. He first qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 1999. He joined Hayes McGrath in 2002 and became a Partner in 2014.
Andrew has extensive experience in advising multinational insurance companies, adjusters, brokers and corporate clients on a wide range of insurance issues and specifically in Employers Liability, Public Liability, Product Liability, Motor and Medical Negligence actions. Andrew has worked closely with major insurance clients providing key management information, to ensure continuous improvement and new standards of excellence.
- Full range of liability claims, particularly motor, fatal accidents, Employers Liability and Public Liability
- Catastrophic injury with large losses including brain and spinal injury, amputations, multiple trauma and care funding
- Fraud to include a leading role for a number of insurers in detection, prevention and litigation.
- This role includes in-house training provided to key insurers in respect of counter-fraud strategies in protecting against potential insurance fraud and in dealing with suspected fraudulent claims
- Pre-litigation claims handling
- Andrew has worked closely with a number of insurers in order to promote settlements of high volume claims through settlement negotiation
- Liverpool BA (Hons)
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 1999
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland (LV 1999)
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association