Ciaran joined Hayes McGrath in 2002 as a trainee and qualified in 2007.
Ciaran is a member of the Litigation team and has practised there since he qualified. He advises on general insurance related matters and conducts litigation, arbitration and mediation on behalf of many insurance companies based in Ireland and the UK. The issues that he deals with are coverage issues, defending personal injury actions whether they are Public Liability, Employer Liability or Product Liability, non-personal injury actions and professional indemnity matters. Ciaran also specialises in recovery claims for insurers based in this jusridiction.
- Currently acting for insurers in the recovery of significant outlay in various subrogated claims
- Successfully defended an insurer from a claim arising from the decisions of Churchill Insurance Company Ltd. V Fitzgerals & Wilkinson & Ors Court of Appeal and Evans V Cockayne & Equity. That case is entitled Ludlow V Darren Unsworth  IEHC 153
- Acts in a range of liability claims to include motor, employer liability, public liability and product liability
- Currently involved in a project with a high profile insurer regarding minimal impact type claims
- Assisting insurers in the fight against fraudulent claims